I would like to extend an invitation to you to submit your manuscripts to Reproductive Biology Insights when considering a journal in which to quickly publish your important work in a timely manner. This is a recently launched online journal with a strong editorial board.
We aim to publish manuscripts covering all aspects of reproduction in vertebrates, particularly human. The journal covers the more scientific aspects of the field, with the aim of better health for parent and offspring through research and knowledge. This includes gametogenesis, fertilization, early embryonic development, embryo- uterus interaction, reproductive development, pregnancy, uterine biology, endocrinology of reproduction, control of reproduction, reproductive immunology, neuroendocrinology, and reproductive medicine.
We welcome any manuscript describing original work or reviews on rapidly expanding fields of reproduction.
Thank you in advance for considering Reproductive Biology Insights.
What is the advantage to you of publishing in Reproductive Biology Insights?
- Full open access: everyone can read your article and you retain copyright in it
- Publishing decision within 2 weeks of submission
- Your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space and will be published immediately on acceptance
- Prompt and fair peer review from two expert peer reviewers
- Frequent updates on your paper’s status
- Friendly responsive staff
Aims and scope:
Reproductive Biology Insights is a journal that publishes papers in all areas of vertebrate reproductive biology.
What a previous author said:
"I would like to say that this is the most author-friendly editing process I have experienced in over 150 publications. Thank you most sincerely."In summary:
The advantages of a younger journal such as Reproductive Biology Insights are numerous but in essence allow us a greater flexibility and responsiveness to authors and readers that older journals cannot match.
- Visit the journal's home page (full open access to all articles)
- Get a manuscript in preparation approved for peer review
- Submit a manuscript now (fast 3-step submission process)
- Send me an inquiry
Dr Edward Younglai
Reproductive Biology Insights